Optical oil tank sensors are low cost, compact, optical level sensors with built-in switching electronics. With no moving parts, these small units are ideal for a variety of point level sensing applications. These optical level switches are suitable for high, low or intermediate level detection in practically any tank, large or small. Installation is simple and quick through the tank top, bottom or side. They are not recommended for use in any liquid that crystallizes or leaves a solid residue.
1. No mechanical moving parts, high reliability
2. High precision level control
3. Meet the safety standard requirements
4. RoHS compliant.
5. Easily mounting method with locking nut.
6. measurement range:single-point measurements
7. Equipped with 550 mm cable length.
8. Measuring accuracy : 1 MM
9. Current output: 15 mA
1,working voltage: 0-24 V
2,working current: <100 MA
3,the output mode: relay switch output, under current maximum30A
4,response time: <500 ms
6,insulation resistance: 100 MΩ
7,working temperature: -30~80℃
8,work humidity: 0-100%RH
9,waterproof properties:sensor is fully sealed waterproof design
10,installation method: M 12 * 14 round hole
11,lead length: 0.5 meters [default]
12,weight: 90 g
Why choose us?
1) You can pay for your purchase order by , Western Union, Money Gram, Escrow, Trade Assurance, T/T, Alipay or Cash.
2) The unit price we provided not included any shipping cost or payment charges. We can offer a discount according to your purchase order quantity.
3) We are not responsible for any import fees or customs taxes.
1) We will pack and send your goods within 1-3 working days after we confirmed your payment. For quickly packing and sending, please tell us when you finish the payment.
2) We will inform you the lead time if we have to purchase from manufactory.
3) We usually ship by DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, Aramex or EMS. It usually takes 3-7 days to arrive. Air cargo and sea shipping are aslo optional.
4) We need your shipping information including your name, address and phone number for shipping your parcel.
5) Tracking number will be shared with you when we got it from the logistics company.