Mini Photoelectric Level Sensor FS-IR 82-PC-PH2.0 (hereinafter referred to as the liquid level sensor) adopts advanced signal processing technology and high-speed signal processing chip, which breaks through the influence of the size of the container. The liquid level sensor (probe) is installed above and below the outer wall of the container to be tested (the high and low positions of the liquid level). The non-metallic container does need to be opened a hole, and the installation is simple and does not affect the production.
1. FS-IR 82-PC-PH 2.0 series level control sensor is suitable for the outer wall of non-metallic tank direct contact with liquid, and is not affected by scale or other debris.
2. Intelligent liquid level reference adjustment and liquid level memory function, liquid level status display mode, can realize multi-point series connection;
3. The detection is accurate and stable, and the boiling water level can be detected.
4. Pure electronic circuit structure, non-mechanical working mode, stable performance and longevity.
5. High stability, high sensitivity, strong interference capability, free from external electromagnetic interference, special treatment for power frequency interference and common mode interference, to be compatible with all 5 V power adapters on the market.
6. Voltage 5 V, suitable for connecting various circuits and product applications.
1. How much can the accuracy of the photoelectric liquid level sensor reach?
The accuracy of the photoelectric level sensor of EPT can be controlled within ± 0.5 mm. What is the concept of ± 0.5 mm ? It is equivalent to 0.5 mm in size of a mechanical pencil refill.
2. Is the photoelectric level sensor suitable for installation in any orientation?
The photoelectric liquid level sensor can be installed in multiple directions, such as upper, lower, side and oblique installation. However, installing a photoelectric level sensor usually requires a hole in the water tank to facilitate installation. Because the photoelectric level sensor can be installed in many directions, it can also be installed on irregular water tanks.
3. What is the working temperature of the photoelectric liquid level sensor?
Photoelectric liquid level sensors can generally detect high or low temperature liquids, and liquids at −20 to + 80 ° C are detectable. Depending on the manufacturer, the temperature range they can withstand varies.
4. What is the waterproof level of the photoelectric level sensor?
Waterproof grade IP64-IP68.
5. Which media can the photoelectric level sensor detect?
The photoelectric level sensor can be used to detect various liquids, sewage, purified water, diesel, gasoline, motor oil and other liquids. Such as shampoo, nutrition liquid, coffee, beer, beverage, flux, cleaning liquid, etc.
6. What is the function of the photoelectric water level sensor?
1. When the water level rises (or falls) to the position where the sensor is installed, the sensor gives a signal reminder and alarm (such as water shortage protection to prevent water from overflowing)
2. When it detects that there is no water in the container, it will give a signal to the equipment control system to realize the automatic water adding function.
7. What methods can be used to avoid the interference of the photoelectric level sensor with external factors?
The problem of corrosive liquid can be solved by replacing other materials such as PSU material;
Water drop wall can be solved by technical treatment; liquid level fluctuations can be solved in the adjustment process;
External infrared interference can be avoided by using a hood or changing the installation method.