Separate infrared liquid level sensor FS-IR42B type is non-contact type detection, the sensor does not touch liquid, it is usually used for equipment that needs to be moved in a water tank such as a coffee machine, a water purifier, milking machine, or electric steamer etc. The photoelectric type uses the principle of optical reflection, which works by emitting light in different states of the air (anhydrous state) and in a liquid (with a water state). When the sensor head is in a water-free state, the head is exposed to the air, and the light is directly emitted back into the sensor through the head light cone. When there is water, the head is submerged in liquid, and the light is refracted in the liquid, just little or no light is reflected back.
- Using infrared optics principle, the detected liquid level and liquid level signals are transferred through optics, and converted into electrical signals.
- Liquid level is judged by the voltage signals collected by the sensor.
- Sensor is compact, compact, waterproof and convenient for drilling and installation with cylindrical shape. Set, side, inclined installation, sensor head smooth, easy to clean,
- Accuracy is superior to the float level switch, controllable precision within 0.5mm, and the existing float level switch accuracy is low;
- Light principle, no friction and other mechanical moving parts, greatly increased service life.
- Working voltage: DC5 V
- Working current:<10 MA
- Output mode 1: analog output 0-4.5 V
- Output mode 2: high / low level signal output
- Response time:<500 ms
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ
- Working temperature: -20~85 °C
- Working humidity: 0-100% RH
-Lead length: 500 mm
- Weight: 30 g
Typical wiring diagram for 5 VDC operation
The interface cable protrudes from the encapsulated sensor assembly has a small 4-pin (2-pair) wire connector at its end. One pair of those wires is attached to the light emitting diode (light sender) inside, and the other pair is attached to the phototransistor (light receiver). Here’s a typical wiring diagram for 5 VDC operation of the optical liquid level sensor.
Q: How do you ensure good product quality?
A: We have a complete quality control system; all of our products are fully checked by IQC, OQC departments before ship to our clients.
Q: How fast can you delivery goods?
A: Always 7-10 working days since order confirmed, if need goods urgently, we can arrange expedited production.
Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: We have no MOQ limits, 1 piece for test purpose at first is acceptable.
Q: How long is your product warranty?
A: 7 days replacement and 12 months repair free of charge for quality problem
Q: Can you accept OEM brand?
A: Yes, we can accept the OEM brand without extra charge.
Q: Can you offer free samples?
A: Yes, we can offer free samples, however you should pay for the samples at first, and then we will return the cost when you release bulk order.