Ultrasonic liquid level sensor with LCD display is a kind of non-contact, high reliability, high cost performance, easy installation and maintenance of material level measuring instrument. It doesn't have to contact medium can meet the requirements of most of the material level measurement. Firing pulse and receives the pulse interval and the antenna to the surface of the measured medium is proportional to the distance, to calculate the distance on the surface of the antenna to the measured medium. The LCD display is used with the level sensor.
1) 12/24 hour time display.
2) Time alarm.
3) Indoor temperature
4) Tank temperature
5) Monitors water tank level.
6) Level displayed on a 10 element LCD bar graph for water level.
7) It records Min and Max .
8) All alarm ON/OFF option system.
9) Tank empty alert.
10) Low battery.
* Water tank level measurement
* Food tank level measurement
* Seal water level measurement
* Powder and Solid level application
* Sewage and industry wastewater treatment
* Oil and Fuel level measurement
* Hazardous zone level measurement
* Oil tanker, small fuel tank level measurement
* Other distance and level application
Indoor Temperature Range: 0~60℃
Water Level Measure Rang: 0~15m
Dead Zone distance: 0-60cm
Transmission Frequency: 433MHZ
Transmission Interval: 30s when level changes or 3 minutes when level does not change
Receiver Battery: 2X AA 1.5V LR3 Alkaline batteries (Not included)
Transmitter Battery: 6X AAA 1.5V LR6 Alkaline or lithium batteries (Not included)
Battery Life: Minimum 12 months for receiver
Minimum 12 months for transmitter
Receiver Size: 108*94*27mm
Transmitter Size: 97*68*152mm
LCD Size: 66*45mm(3.3 inch)
Suitable Liquid Type: All non-corrosive liquid
LCD display introduction
-Value display area
-Tank temperature and water level icon
-Water level unit
-Tank temperature unit
- Outdoor low battery indicator
-Alarm activation icon
-Min and Max indicator
-Empty alert icon
- RF signal indicator
-Tank level high and low alarm indicator
-Water tank depth icon
-Time alarm indicator
-Time and alarm value area
-Indoor temperature value display area
1 x Water Level Sensor Transmitter
1 x Indoor Receiver
2 x Screws
(Batteries are NOT included)
1) Hold the sensor perpendicular to the liquid.
2) Install the sensor away from the water inlet to avoid pseudo-echo.
3) The sensor installation cannot be closed to the bulkhead, otherwise it will cause a strong pseudo-echo.