Do you have the following questions:
1) When there is no water in the base of the Christmas tree, water cannot be added automatically, causing the Christmas tree to die.
2) There is no reminder function when the Christmas tree is short of water.
3) When water is overfill in the Christmas stand, the water pump can not stop automatically.
EPTSensor simple Auto waterer can solve these problems:
1) Automatically refilling. Start the pump automatically to refill water when the water level is lower than min level. It will stop the pump when water level reaches high level.
2) Overfill protection. It will stop the pump when the water level reaches safety level Generally it wont happen.
First step: Mount the waterer on the tree stand with the magnetic holder.
Second step: Connect the cables of power adapter and pump.
Third step: Put the pump in the reservoir/ back up tank.
Forth step: Connect the hose with water pump and install it in the tree stand.
Power adapter, water pump, hose, hose holder, sensor holder, user manual