1. How much can the accuracy of the optical water level switch reach?
A: The accuracy of the optical water level switch of EPT can be controlled within ± 0.5mm. What is the concept of ± 0.5mm ? It is equivalent to 0.5mm in size of a mechanical pencil refill.
2. Is the optical water level switch suitable for installation in any orientation?
A: The optical water level switch can be installed in multiple directions, such as upper, lower, side and oblique installation. However, installing a optical water level switch usually requires a hole in the water tank to facilitate installation. Because the optical water level switch can be installed in many directions, it can also be installed on irregular water tanks.
3. What is the working temperature of the optical water level switch?
A: Optical water level switches can generally detect high or low temperature liquids, and liquids at −20 to + 80 ° C are detectable. Depending on the manufacturer, the temperature range they can withstand varies.
4. What is the waterproof level of the liquid optical switch?
A: Waterproof grade IP64-IP68.
5. Which media can the liquid optical switch detect?
A: The liquid optical switch can be used to detect various liquids, sewage, purified water, diesel, gasoline, motor oil and other liquids. Such as shampoo, nutrition liquid, coffee, beer, beverage, flux, cleaning liquid, etc.
6. What is the function of the liquid optical switch?
A: 1. When the water level rises (or falls) to the position where the sensor is installed, the sensor gives a signal reminder and alarm (such as water shortage protection to prevent water from overflowing)
2. When it detects that there is no water in the container, it will give a signal to the equipment control system to realize the automatic water adding function.
7. What methods can be used to avoid the interference of the liquid optical switch with external factors?
A: The problem of corrosive liquid can be solved by replacing other materials such as PSU material;
Water drop wall can be solved by technical treatment;
Liquid level fluctuations can be solved in the adjustment process;
External infrared interference can be avoided by using a hood or changing the installation method.
8. Will using a photoelectric liquid level sensor be more cost effective than a floating ball type liquid level sensor?
A: There are mainly differences in price, installation, stability, precision measurement accuracy, and precision measurement environment. The floating ball installation process is complicated, the precision measurement is low, the stability is poor, the floating ball is easy to jam, and the detection environment is limited. The photoelectric detection has high accuracy, can be used in a wide range of environments, and can be installed in many directions. The installation process is simple and the stability is strong, but the price is more expensive than the float-type liquid level sensor.
Because market prices vary, there is no certain answer. In terms of price, the floating ball type is cheaper, but considering the photoelectric type liquid level sensor, it can save costs. For example, the installation process is simple and the installation time can be saved; the reliability is long, the life is long, and later maintenance is simpler.
9. What is the working principle of the photoelectric level sensor?
A: The photoelectric liquid level sensor contains a near-infrared light emitting diode and a photosensitive receiver. The light from the light-emitting diode is directed into a lens on top of the sensor. When the liquid immerses the lens of the photoelectric level sensor, the light is refracted into the liquid, so that the receiver cannot receive or can only receive a small amount of light. The photoelectric liquid level sensor gives a signal by sensing this change. After receiving this signal, the device starts an external alarm or control circuit.
10. What is the difference between the integrated and separated type of photoelectric level sensor?
A: Integrated liquid level sensor: the water tank is fixed to the machine, the water tank cannot be moved.
Separate liquid level sensor: The water tank is separated from the machine, and the water tank can be removed by moving.