The electric oil radiator contains thermal oil. The heating tube is immersed in the thermal oil and passed to the entire radiator through the thermal oil. After the switch is turned off, the switch will disconnect the power and protect the heating tube. We introduce how to detect the quality of the anti-dumping switch when the oil heater is not heated. The ways are following:
1) The anti-falling switch is installed on the lid of the main panel of oil radiator. When it works normally, the PCB is vertically downward. At this time, the contact is on, and it can supply power to the electric heating tube.
2) Before measuring the tilt switch sensor, you must first unplug the wiring of any of its terminals, so as to accurately measure.
3) Adjust the multimeter to 200 ohms to measure the resistance between the two terminals of the tilt switch sensor.
4) There are two cases to measure the tilt switch sensor. One is to measure in the falling state. At this time, the PCB is not perpendicular to the ground. Touch the two test leads to the two terminals of the tilt switch sensor. At this time, the multimeter displays "1." It indicates that it is not connected.
5) Another situation is to make the PCB measure the resistance between the two terminals in the state of vertical ground. At this time, the contacts of the dump switch should be in the ON state.
6) If the multimeter displays 0 or close to 0 in the resistance range, it means that the resistance is zero. This value is correct when the oil radiator is placed normally, otherwise the dump switch is damaged. Replace the tilt switch sensor with a new one.