The low water flow meter FM-4765 can output on or off signal accordingto the flow, it is an important component of the fluid flow control system. When the water passes through the water flow rotor assembly, the magnetic rotor rotates and the rotational speed changes with the flow rate. It is installed in various coffee machines, water dispensers, and water inlets of electrolyzers to detect the influent flow. The water flow sensor is mainly composed of plastic valve body, water flow rotor assembly and optical sensor.
1. This product is light and flexible in appearance, small in size and easy to install.
2. The impeller is internally set with a plastic shaft to assist in rotation. Thereby improving the sensitivity of the rotatory.
3. The sealing ring adopts the upper and lower force structure without water leakage.
4. The flow sensor element is imported. The outlet is made of waterproof silicone to enhance waterproof. (Customized circuit board is fully sealed and waterproof.)
5. All raw materials are in compliance with ROHS testing standards.
The lowest rated working voltage: DC4.5 V~5V
maximum operating current: 15 mA (DC 5V)
working voltage range: DC 5
load capacity: ≤ 10 mA (DC 5V)
use temperature: ≤ 80 ℃
operating humidity range: 35%~90%RH (no frost)
allowing pressure: pressure 1.75 Mpa
temperature: -25~+80 ° c
Application: water heaters, coffee maker, water vending machine, water dispenser etc.
Precautions for use
Severe impact and chemical attack are strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to throw or collide.
Installation of the product in and out of the water.
The temperature of the medium should not exceed 65 degrees
1. Contains a variety of industrial control products such as signal isolators, pressure and liquid level sensors, temperature, current, voltage, frequency and other transmitters.All products are in stock (except for special customization).
2. OEM, Accept lower quantity trial order
3. Fast delivery. 24 hours With Discount Courier, Air shipment
Q: If the products can't work after receiving it,what should I do?