The water dispenser flow sensor FM-HL3012 is mainly composed of plastic valve body, flow rotor component and hall sensor.
It is installed in the water dispenser to detect the inflow, and when the water passes through the rotor assembly,
The magnetic rotor spins and the speed varies with the flow, and the hall sensor outputs the corresponding pulse.
Signal, feedback to the controller, the controller determines the size of the water flow, regulate.
1. The product is light and smart, small in size and easy to install.
2. The impeller is made of plastic shaft, which is always wear-resistant.
3. The sealing ring is adopted, and the structure of the lower force will never leak.
4. The hall element is imported from Germany and sealed with encapsulated glue to prevent the water from aging.
5. All raw materials have the ROHS test standard.
1. Minimum rated working voltage :DC4.5 5 V-24 V.
2. Maximum working current :15 mA (DC 5V)
3. Operating voltage range :DC 5 ~ 18 V.
4. Load capacity: no more than 10 mA (DC 5V)
5. using temperature range: 65 ℃ or less
6. Humidity range :35% ~ 90%RH (no frosting state)
7. storage temperature: 25 ~ + 65 ℃
8. Humidity preservation :25% ~ 95% RH.
Dear customer, please choose the most convenient method of shipment for you.
We have long-term cooperation with shipment agent, they will provide us the lowest quotation with the best service.
If you have a Courier account, please tell us before the confirmation of order.